5 good things about today:
1. Am wearing a very cute skirt that I brought home from work yesterday. To add to the girlieness, it was good that it was warm enough today that I could let my hair dry without a blow-dryer, and therefore it is curly and cute.
2. "Parly cloudy." There was part that was not cloudy! I and the rest of New England Hallelujah.
3. 17-1, Red Sox.
4. Season 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I love Mommy!Crusher.
5. w0lfstar, by phone and computerbox. She decided that I am moving to Oregon and did a magnificent job of selling me on it. I'll add it to the list. I'll have to conduct a poll soon.
5 things I did well:
1. Cleaned fishtank, as that is the To-Do Of Saturday on my new Weekly Organized Chore List Of Organization And Awesome (tm).
2. Took vitamins.
3. Trekked to CVS before it closed and acquired things, yay.
4. Beta'd story.
5. Wrote out Joy Sadhana instead of continuing to be nasty to myself, and now have five points to use in my own defense.