I was so tired when I went in to work today, and after this, I still thought "Wow. I could do this more days a week." Maybe part of the reason my job is so tiring isn't just that it's a job, but that it's a job where I have to stand and run around all day. YAY. Great hope.
5 good things about today:
1. SEE ABOVE!
2. My father told me that he's planned out my entire life, and told me a story of my career and my family and how I will be happy and have money and it was excellent and beautiful. He thinks that people will think I'm excellent and pay me to do work that I love (actual work to-be-determined) and that my life will continue to be charmed and easy. I like story hour.
3. The raise-related gleee kicked in. Ever closer to SELF SUFFICIENCY, omg.
4. LJ. And all y'all for being so nice. And especially liminalliz, who is always a spam thread simply waiting to happen. *loves*
5. I'm really enjoying skirt weather. It's still a novelty that brings random gleee throughout the day.
3 things I did well:
1. Tackled RIDICULOUS mountain of mail-order stuff in bite-sized chunks and made a nice dent.
2. Went to work in the first place.
3. Yay nutrition!