2) And, you know, Sparky. Etc.
3) I watched and went "Hey! When I refuse to take my meds, I also get to return to Atlantis!" Although not quite so literally.
4) Hey, do y'all remember that one fever dream I had in the Sick As Doom days when SG-1 all took place in Jack's head and he was in a mental ward? No? Well I conveniently wrote it all down, and y'all thought it was cool. I love it FOREVER when things I think of end up on the teevee, because then I am spared from having to write them myself!
5) TNG's "Frame of Mind" is my all-time favorite asylum psych sci-fi thriller... and I sort of wish this had been more like that in the scariness flipping-back-and-forth omg-what-is-real bit. It would have worked well, I think. Nonetheless, I still squealed a lot throughout the episode, so clearly it did the trick. Also, we liked Brannon Braga then, and don't even pretend you didn't.
6) ... Sheppard seemed awfully bored for BEING READY TO FIGHT WITH HER OR DIE AGAINST NANITES, don't you think?
7) Who cares! Fight or die! Nanites! Beckett thinking Sheppard is crazy now! It's like the time that Johnny Smith infected himself with JJ's infect-y blood to save his son's life, which was also very cool, and had some neater special effects. But again, who cares! WE HAVE SHARED NANITES AND NOW ARE ONE!
8) I BLAME WESLEY.
9) You know what sucks about watching episodes weeks late? All the good fanfics have already been written without me... and I can't find them.
In other fandom news... my three-day weekend enabled me to write some scenes on a 'lantis WIP (that no one has seen yet, because we all know how that goes). But yay! Words!
Also, somebody stop anr from sending scary brainwave thinggies that make me imagine rpf in my sleep, kthanx. *looks sternly*
p.s. I miss all of you. Being a responsible adult (STOP LAUGHING) kind of bites.