Fortunately, they are running a marathon of the first half of the Jake 2.0 series tomorrow on Sci-Fi! (And it is PRESIDENTS' DAY, which means that THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WANTS YOU TO WATCH.)
Taking a cue from meyerlemon, I have decided to beg the internet with LOTS OF ALL CAPS to WATCH and LOVE and then geek around fannishly with me afterwards.
Reasons you should watch:
1) Christopher Gorham is THE CUTEST GEEK EVER... and he has accidental technology SUPERPOWERS, and sometimes gets all dorkily RAGEFUL and kicks ass. It is absolutely everybody's sekrit fantasy. Just mine? WHATEV, it's an awesome fantasy, and once you watch IT WILL BE YOURS TOO. He can post to LJ with his BRAIN.
2) There is ridiculous GEEK ROMANCE. There is NO HUMAN WAY that you will not squeee, I PROMISE.
3) SPIES. SPIES, PEOPLE, SPIES. There are even CRAZY FORMER SOVIET SPIES.
4) Women, liek, run the NSA. POWERFUL WOMEN, who are totally hot and incite crazeh fear into hardass army Generals.
5) Guest spots by ZELENKA and CARSON BECKETT and BOOMER and DUALLA and just about EVERYONE ELSE in the Vancouver Actor Mad Lib Scene! And most of them? Play nefarious people who are kind of SPIES.
6) There are only 16 episodes total! It is not a lifetime commitment! This marathon and one in March and that is ALL I ASK!
8-6 Monday. You have a DVR and a lust for hawt geek SPIES, I KNOW YOU DO!
And a bonus: If you watch Jake 2.0? I will write you ANY JAKE 2.0 FANFIC YOU WANT. That's right, peeps. One-time only offer, for the good of the CAUSE.
THE POWER OF LITTLE RED COMPELS YOU.
Small print: Fanfic demands subject to authorial interpretation. Competitor coupons accepted.