OKAY. So I am almost done with the 150-hour real estate school monstrosity that has been the source of so much procrastination and whining and carrying-on for an entire year!
I AM ON A MISSION. SIX online subjects left to study, wif scored quizzes. SEVEN proctored exams. And then I am done! (I mean, I'll still have to sit the state license exam once my background check proves that I am not a Canadian terrorist, but one thing at a time, people.)
But I am
So, here's my list of pain, for my own record and joy of striking thru:
Proctored Examinayshonz to study for and take:
2. CONTRACTS (... crap, I don't remember this section well enough to mock it. But I know lots about contracts in the real world, so rock.)
3. FINANCE (this one is a MONSTER. A boring, painful monster.)
4. PRACTICE ("Don't do anything illegal." "... okay!")
5. AGENCY ("GIVE ME MY MONEY, BITCHEZ!" or, a long involved drama of people whining about who owes who what commissions, in exam format.)
6. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ("Yeah, don't do anything illegal when leasing stuff out either.")
7. BROKERAGE (I'd have more respect for this section if I didn't think principal brokers were kind of idiots, on the whole.)
And then, PARTY.
*laughs* I love Kyle in my moodicon! BUT ACK, I just swore I wouldn't write fanfic. *grits teeth*