1) Bashir wasn't a prisoner for three months, he was a prisoner for "over a month."
2) Kira carried Kirayoshi for seven months, not five months. No wonder she was so honked off by the end there -- Bajorans normally only carry their children for five months. (I'm right about that, I swear.)
3) Yeah, Alexander Siddig only found out about the Changeling thing when he got the script for this episode. Because all of a sudden he's totally creepy and.... smooth.
1) Yep. Bashir was replaced sometime right before "Rapture," and didn't miss anything else this season. Damn, he attends a lot of conferences.
2) I wasted lots of time, sorry!
3) I can probably write my fanfic now if brain cooperates. :)