1) Painting my entire new apartment, save the kitchen. I don't know what color I'm going to paint in there yet -- possibly the same green as the bathroom, since they mixed too much paint on accident so I have extra! It all looks fantastically awesome. Photos later!
2) Purchasing paint for old apartment. I am now the proud owner of a 5 gallon drum of primer and a 5 gallon drum of white paint.
3) Accomplished the relationship milestone of working on a large-scale project together. It was wonderful. (His ability to be endlessly supportive is impressive. My newfound ability to let him be supportive is perhaps more impressive.)
Things I have not accomplished:
1) Sleep. Fortunately, the panic is keeping me alert and somewhat productive. My boyfriend was a little weirded out by the way I shake uncontrollably while I go about my day, saying that he can't imagine being so relentlessly stressed for so long as I have been the past few weeks (whereas for me, this is kind of normal in times of deadlines, and I kind of thought it was for everyone). I don't really have any non-self-destructive ways of releasing physical panic energy in place, but if I can't actually release it, I'm managing it really well. :) As saidshe and I used to repeat in college: "No fear. No death."
2) Laundry. Thank god for casual Monday and Febreze.
3) Any packing of old apartment. I intend to blitz through that in a few hours tonight in a terrifying, tornado-y way, overcoming the always-draining Marathon Mondays at work with stress and CAFFEINE.