1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag six people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Five open taaaaaabs,
Four doggy paws
Three throw pillows
Two pink flamingoes
and a seven foot neon palm treeeee.
Now that's in your head. YOU'RE WELCOME.
02. How do you style your hair?
03. What are wearing now?
04. What's your occupation?
It says "Sales Administrator" on my business cards, but one of my coworkers was good enough to scratch that out and write "Administrative Overlord."
05. What do you hear right now?
My computer surely makes these horrible grinding sounds because it loves me.
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
Fuck. Honestly and truly. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT ME.
09. Dog person or cat person?
Like John Doggett, I'm a dog person. I tried to get you an appropriate image for this, but when I google-image searched "dog person x-files" I got this hilarious photo of Gillian Anderson looking utterly bored of having to take her top off for photoshoots.
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
Some kind of medley of "Fuck You," "Hold It Against Me," "Alejandro" and "Chantilly Lace." It's like the worst episode of Glee ever in my head right now.
O HEY, CHANTILLY LACE:
11. What was the last thing you bought?
I can't really be bothered right now to fiddle with LJ settings for ten minutes to get this photo to show up right-side-up.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia! (hi anr!)
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
My powers of precognition tell me that I'll probably still physically be in my apartment. Mentally I could be anywhere, although anywhere will probably look somehow related to Dancing With the Stars.
14. Last book you read?
Currently reading "Packing For Mars." My dad recommended it as being relevant to my interests.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Hiking plans were cancelled so I am mostly doing the internet.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Ocarina! (I could probably make that happen. But isn't that just the cutest name for an instrument?)
17. How are you?
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably writing Dancing With the Stars RPF that only two or three people will read including me.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
These work shenanigans being resolved. Well, I don't know that I'm really looking forward to massive layoffs, though. How about: I'm looking forward to comments on this post. HA.