1. There are TWO gleee lists in a ROW on my friendslist! I am a cog in the wheel of gleee-spreading and feel all useful in the world.
2. I have have been
3. I watched "The Bathtub Episode" of Voyager with mumsey, who was terribly disappointed to realize that it is not, in fact, actually called "The Bathtub Episode." We squeee'd. A lot. A LOT. And mocked the harlequin-romance-ness of Chakotay running through the woods to save Kathryn from the storm in that low-necked shirt. And then had a discussion on Whether Or Not They Did It A Lot. Further proof that there is, in fact, a gene for 'shippy geekiness.
4. Whirlpool after working out was just the right temperature. I am still half-melted and fuzzy and happy.
5. Good things have come from everywhere today. I guess that's kind of a vague gleee point, but really, all through today, every time I have been just about to get upset or despondent or depressed about something, someone will say something nice to me (the internet and my friends-list have been especially on the ball with the providing of joy) or something random and sweet will happen. Yay.
3 things I did well:
1. Ran and did weights. I feel duly de-mono'd.
2. Ate best dinner ever, which is both gleee and an accomplishment.
3. Shaved legs, which is both TMI and an accomplishment. *scratches off to-do list*
This gleee list has been brought to you by the number 2 and the letters EEE.
-- Little Red
p.s. *gasp* a gleee list without Red Sox? ... they have today off.