Also -- that firstlines meme looks cool, and I will actually click the links in everyone's journals tomorrow.
5 good things about today:
1. Best dinner EVER at the Love Dog Cafe. Including chocolate-raspberry cake, dude. That. Good.
2. I got to play in TWO knitting stores!! (Am knitting a poncho for a friend of my mom's, in exchange for which I get massage. I didn't have to pay for the yarn, I get something to knit, and I get massage! There is absolutely no downside to this arrangement.)
3. Neck *sooooo* much better.
4. Jason Varitek home run was SO PRETTY!
5. cleverocity cracks me up SO MUCH: "We are the Gleee!ful. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological joyfulness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."
3 things done well:
1. Successfully pretended not to have mono today, part 1: SHOPPING. Acquired down comforter of my own of gleeeful serious quality and... other stuff that I can't remember now. But down gleee. "If the twin-sized one and the king-sized one are the same price... get the king-sized and fold it over!"
2. Successfully pretended not to have mono today, part 2: Dinner with Kiki, straight from shopping. Almost all day out of the house without nap and minimal whining/falling asleep in strange places, go me. And dinner was awesome.
3. Backwards-engineered a number of poncho knitting patterns from finished examples in my head. Go brain!
-- Little Red