But this is a PRACTICE, and so though I basically feel like I want to die and totally failed my day and everyone in it, I will grit out some joy and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow :)
5 good things about today:
1. Watched the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "The Outcast", which is the one with the J'Nai. I totally watch Next Gen whenever I'm feeling sick, emotional, or overwhelmed by life -- it's like being wrapped in blankets and fed hot chocolate. Love it. *warm and fuzzy*
2. lyssie wrote me fluff!! And liminalliz may potentially write me Sheppard/Weir fluff!
3. I have wonderful online friends who say nice things to me when I whine at them. I feel loved. Yay.
4. Music Together people replied to one of my emails amazingly promptly!! (note to Tammy: not the one you helped me write)
5. besyd and lifelongfling rock my world. Tammy for filling in for my brain constantly whenever I go "HELP MEEEEE!", and Amanda for repeatedly threatening to kidnap me at opportune moments.
3 things I did well:
1. Picked up the phone and called Music Together!! ON THE PHONE!! It ended up being a machine (yay) but I called with the possibility that it wasn't going to be... and then I followed up by email, so, yay, I corresponded effectively.
2. Made appointment to put snow tires on Tessie the Gleee Car and to get oil changed.
3. Made great strides toward comprehending and implementing bittorrent-ability on my computer. *crosses fingers*
Wow. That makes my day look a lot less useless and sucky. Feel lots better about myself and the world now! Yay!
-- Little Red, who thinks all practices should have such instant gratification.
p.s. mystic_isles000, w0lfstar and cat_b -- I will call you as soon as energy coincides with a decent time of day! Soooon!