Take the Quiz and build your portrait!
That makes me sound kinda cool, doesn't it? And it's pretty good, for an online quiz that took less than 2 minutes to take :).
Top Third: I was one question away from being eyes-closed, which tracks, since I like to think of myself as observant, but also stick my head in the sand at... well, not the first sign of unpleasantness, but the second.
Middle Third: I'd say "true"... but that "a few friends" is actually "quite a few friends", and that I'm also a fan of having lots of acquaintances.
Bottom Third: Treat the world as my personal playground, you say? :) Although I think I *do* concern myself with The Big Questions... just in an academic "oooh, shiny!" sort of way.
5 good things about today:
1. Caller ID.
2. Mumsey was a good and supportive Mumsey, and then we had fun playing with self-help books.
3. lifelongfling is a doll.
4. Christmas tree in room makes me happy! Yay!
5. Read some fun Sparky fics from when I was away.
3 Things I Did Well:
1. Cleared out inbox and organized emails
2. Went running.
3. Started thinking about scheduling and methods of time-management for the near future.