This was in order to be a productive human being in the form of "freelance copy writer" for one day. Fancy title assigned by my father, who contracted me to do this (with an ACTUAL CONTRACT. *is amused*) But yay! I finished up a draft of a brochure that I get to present tomorrow. The fact that I will be presenting this in my kitchen while wearing slippers does not lessen this accomplishment. Er... actually, it kinda does. But still! It is for a real live actual business, so all slippers aside, productive.
And I survived the rather minor withdrawl from my insane internet addiction! I think my friends' list was something like skip=150 just now after only one day away, which terrifies me, and folk have added me that I have not even added back yet. *eep and squeee all at once*. But apparently I must forgive that, because I have made out with most of you:
|mylittleredgirl's LiveJournal Slut Stats|
The below percentages indicate what mylittleredgirl has done with the 138 people on her friends list!
|What are your LiveJournal Slut Stats?|
Sponsored via Adult Friend Finder. Keep this meme and others like it checking it out or getting free account! You may meet the match of your dreams!
It also means I will have to wait until tomorrow to post my MULTIMEDIA GLEEE, for am sleepy. (edit: from READING YOUR JOURNAL POSTS just now, not from seeing you all topless.)
5 good things about today:
1. Orange juice and really good tangerines. I swear, it's a balanced diet.
2. Still not sick with plague or with weird common-cold-of-doom-ness that is *also* going around!
3. Amusing email exchange of squeee with MsRaven on work breaks. It's nice to know that other people
4. Left over from yesterday: aj!! She is gleee incarnate. Especially when she IMs me with John and Elizabeth being smutty.
5. The following in j_guda's journal:
The recent spate of 'Pete beats Sam, Sam runs to Jack' fics got me to thinking.
How It Could Happen:
Pete: Where's me dinner, bitch?! *hits Sam*
Sam: WTF? *kills Pete*
It goes on from there.
3 things I did well:
1. SAT DOWN AND DID THE FREAKING BROCHURE. OMG.
2. Had actual willpower! (mostly) and followed daily schedule and did not check internet things when was not supposed to.
3. Took doggie for nice walks.
Um. I shouldn't write posts when this tired