I'm a bad (fandom) person and haven't been doing the Author Appreciation Day/Week meme and don't actually think I'll be able to pleasedon'thateme.
The reason for this is that I'm tired, I'm still sick, and I don't want to start panicking about how my brain's not working but I'm really having a hard time remembering *anything*, so I know I'll forget people (if not, you know, forget EVERYONE). You should feel proud that your coolness has overwhelmed me! I know too many awesome people! :-P But, fuck, I LOVE you guys
I also totally cheated on the SJFA voting thinggy because I didn't have time to read all the fics and so I just voted for people I LIKE (which is all of you) but you deserve it. CFIDS HAS THWARTED THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS! Another reason to kill it.
(And no, that probably *didn't* make any sense. If it still makes sense to me when the fever breaks, I'll try to explain it in complete sentences then.)
And joy sadhana #2 -- msraven929 (who would so be on my list, if I was doing this meme, for is UNDERAPPRECIATED as a writer of teh cute awesome fluff, yo, and all the Shep/Weir folks should friend and fangirl her) made me a wallpaper in answer to the above ridiculousness. *squeees*
3. My parents agreed to watch "Before I Sleep" with me!! And they were all sucked into it, too. *happy* And that episode is just as awesome on subsequent viewings and NICE on the TV. My parents both decided that Weir/Janus is to be the Big Epic Romance of the series... and... I really didn't have the heart to go "no, wait! Sheppard!" ... because, YES. IT SO SHOULD BE.
4. I can't now remember what they were, but I think there were fun conversations on LJ today. *admires holes in brain* Oh! Yes. LJ spamming is fun.
5. My dad let me watch the TV this afternoon, and there was Enterprise-y goodness.
3 things I did well:
1. Knit madly on Tammy's neckwarmer! (This is more exciting than just knitting, as I am playing around with my phobia of DEADLINES by giving myself silly deadlines to meet, and this was Practice Deadline #1, and I might actually make it, and without having to be scraped off the ceiling in hysteria, too)
2. Survived the worst day of winter driving yet this year, with my mad winter driving ski11z and the fact that I am LUCKY. And went to Tae Kwon Do.
3. Ate food and vitamins, and (at time of posting) have kept it down.
*posts this in spite of better judgment*
I swear, I'll be sane again soon, guys.
I just. want. to not. feel. sick. and before pi day.